Selasa, 10 November 2009

Keseharian aku & banyu

Bangunnya kesiangan lagi dia, mungkin karena semalam hujan, kedinginan, mau keluar juga pasti malas to dia, sekarang banyuh uda 3,5 tahun & 104 cm , waktu yg panjang untuk membuat dia sebesar sekarang, but I'm very proud with my self, I can make him bigger now, it's amazing, people say, no his uncle & his grand father & grand mother, he is giant son, it's because he so bigger more than his age, but he so manja, maybe he just alone, without sister or brother, & I'm so care with him
Anto, his father always say, this is my son, i can see in his face, he so proud with his son, so when his company have a party, he always ask us to join with him, he have nice a reason
  1. Now (me) you just house wife, that be better you going out & meet all of friend, & may be ask them, did they have informatian abot job or many thing that you should know
  2. I want to Banyu meet anybody, but honestly he want to show his son

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar